Florida Atlantic University graduate students, Melissa Courtney and Suzanna Musalin, work with elementary school students in the FAU Pine Jog Community Laboratory (CoLab) propagating native Florida wild orchids.
The work involves launching them as a new multimedia broadcaster and publisher, and positioning them as the authority in their field.
The photo is a hint.
I’m so excited about the topic, the folks I’ll be working with, and the future success they will have – I’m ready to explode!
Go to my Google Plus site, scroll up to see how it can be revealed: Click Here to See More
Really liking my new G+ cover image. I like the way it reveals itself. What do you think?
If you’ve had a chance to chase big waves or pursue a really big goal, you know what this feels like. Danger and exhilaration all at the same time.
What do you think is going through those guys heads as they negotiate the moving mountains of water?
How to punch through?
Where’s the best spot?
Can I get there? “Paddle man!”
What about the other guys. Will they take off? Get in my way?
I see the peak. I’m there. I’m turning around, taking off, and gonna rip! That’s what I’m thinking. You?
News sells and the real estate market is digital, so that is the core of our strategy.
We write and aggregate Palm Beach residential real estate news and international buyer news on Town of Palm Beach Property to attract both buyers and sellers.
Integrated Marketing Plan
- Website: www.TownOfPalmBeachProperty.com
- Email newsletter to their growing list
- Advertising via email news to the largest exclusive list in the Town of Palm Beach
- Social media interaction
- Advertising on selected websites in town
- Print advertising in local and international magazines
- Participation in social events around town
- Nurture existing relationships around the world to get them interested in a trophy home in the Town of Palm Beach
- Joining and participating in local non-profit organizations and exclusive clubs
The launch started in the middle of November. Check back to see updates on how the campaign is doing as the season progresses.
Brand Journalism writer R. Michael Brown from Brown Ltd. continues to deliver cover stories for Icom-America.
The latest are about government public safety mutual aid in Washington state, a community police program with over 10,000 volunteers in the country of Colombia, and he just completed a story about Jonathan Trappe and his recent record breaking cluster balloon flight over the English Channel.