Mike Brown will be interviewed this week by Dennis Washington, President of Cross Digital, for a podcast in November.
Subject of the interview is brand journalism and its rapid awareness and growth. Dennis will ask about the obstacles some businesses and brands face when trying to build internal “newsrooms” to reach customers and potential clients.
Mike operates a fast-paced newsroom for a non-profit in the Town of Palm Beach and has created them for the following industries: real estate, technology (computer & mobile devices), healthcare, public policy, retail, and engineering.
Additional topics during the interview will be international brand journalism and native advertising.
Stay tuned to hear when the podcast will go “live.”
About Cross Digital
Dennis Washington is a journalist, meteorologist, photographer and digital content manager with more than 20 years of experience working in media. See Cross Digital’s latest interviews and media here: Cross Digital Blog
R. Michael Brown: Marketing & PR Consultant – All Media
Whether you need a full communication strategy or a simple word-jammer to crank out great copy, hire Mike to make it happen. He has over 30 years experience creating content in all media and he can do it for you.
Articles, webcopy, news releases, email newsletters, advertising, content marketing, social media, books, video, speeches, PowerPoint presentations, and more!
PUBLISHERS | BROADCASTERS – WRITER/PRODUCER
– Discovery Channel USA & Worldwide
– Miami Herald
– Orlando Sentinel
– Sarasota Herald-Tribune
– Palm Beach Post
– Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville)
– Bogota Daily (Colombia)
– Daily Mail (London)
– Trinidad Express Newspaper
– CCN TV6 Trinidad
– Cayman 27 TV
– Popular Computing
– PC Magazine
– Many others including Trade Magazines
– Guide to Multimedia (Author – IBM Press)
– Pascal Programming Fundamentals (Author – IBM Press)
– C++ Programming Language (Editor – IBM Press)
– The Apple Computer Cash Register (Author – Computerland Press)
– Town of Palm Beach Civic Association
– Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
– US Olympics
– Pulte Homes & DiVosta Homes
– Town Center at Boca Raton
– SunFest Jazz Festival
– Abacoa Town Center
– Minto Communities
– The French Wine Merchant
– Health Made Easy
– Bertram Yacht
– World Wildlife Fund
– Much More…