NEW SERVICE! Learn Digital Communication
Are you a traditional communications, marketing communications, public relations pro and don’t yet understand the complete world of digital communications on the Internet?
Do you own a business or work for one that wants to learn how to market your products, services, and company on the Web – and do it in-house?
Now you can learn from one of the pioneers in the digital industry that has worked with some of the largest corporations to the smallest of retailers and non-profits.
Our one-on-one or classroom based classes teach from the basics thru advanced techniques of:
- Developing a Digital Strategy
- Setting Up A Social Media Program & Accounts
- Picking the Right Social Media Channels for Your Organization
- Creating a Digital Plan and Work the Plan – Including Work-Flow
- Interacting with the Mobile Customer
- How to Produce Content Marketing Campaigns
- How to Create Compelling Brand Journalism
- When to Post and How to Measure Your Results: Analytics
He was the first multimedia producer at IBM, starting on the Internet in 1983, has taught for IBM University, Motorola University, and been an adjunct for Miami-Dade College and a guest lecturer-speaker at COMDEX, National Association of Broadcasters, Society of Advanced Learning Technology, industry trade association meetings, Full-Sail University, Florida International University, Junior Achievement, University of Central Florida, and many more.
Rates are negotiable based on the number of students. Contact us today for a free quote.